Friday, June 17, 2011

Beautiful!

So I have been in Chicago since Wednesday evening. I have pretty much fell in love with Chicago, to the point where I have been shopping for apartments already and asking people what they think about Chicago, what they would change, about having their dogs in the city, etc. 


I have found that the people here are very kind and friendly, especially those in the yoga community. I have had at least four different people, all separate from each other, tell me that I have a beautiful practice. Like I said in my previous blog, I don't know what necessarily constitutes a beautiful practice. But it's always a nice thing to hear, especially as a newly graduated yoga teacher. :-) It was really nice to hear that I have a beautiful practice after wiping out this morning in yoga. 


That's all for this one! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment